Tuition and Fees
Dear MCTS Students and Auditors,
At MCTS we realize that the economic times have been difficult the last several years. Furthermore, our priority is to minister the Word of God. MCTS is certainly not a for profit enterprise! It is mainly supported by the donations of faithful churches and Christians.
As we considered our tuition and fees in light of these commitments, it seemed to us that a restructuring was in order. With the permission of our Board, that restructuring has now been put into place. Let me explain it to you.
Our initial registration fee remains the same, $100. We want to encourage a measure of commitment in those who sign up as MCTS students. We have, however, halved our tuition to $75 per hour. This rate applies beginning with our fall classes which commence August 23, 2011. Classes being taken prior to that date will be charged at the old rate of $150 per hour.
Auditing is now free to all, but there is a $10 per hour live-streaming fee for all classes if they are not being taken for credit. Additionally, if you wish to obtain the passwords to download our courses, there is a $25 per hour downloading fee. Again, this is only if you are an auditor and not taking those classes for credit.
Our hope is that these changes will both help you to take advantage of our classes and streamline our financial structure. Thank you for your interest.
The Lord Reigns,
Dr. Sam Waldron
Academic Dean and Professor of Systematic Theology
All tuition balances and fees are due the first day of class each semester (fall, spring and modular courses). If you are interested in a payment plan, please contact the registrar.
- Application and Initial Registration Fee: $100 for new students.
- Tuition: $75.00 per credit hour for all Master of Divinity, Bachelor of Divinity, Master of Arts in Theological Studies, or Diploma of Theological Studies students. $50.00 per credit hour for all Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies or Diploma of Pastoral Studies students. If a husband and wife take the same course during the same semester, one of them will be charged half price for tuition.
- Onsite Auditing: No charge. (Space limited based on student enrollment.)
- Live Streaming: $10 per credit hour for auditors.
- Digital Download Access (mp4/mp3): $25 per credit hour for auditors.